Japanese Denim Question...

irbe78

Starting to get addicted to denims. Went from PDC / Earnest Sewn, to my frist pair of Dry Denim, Nudie RRDS (wear a 31). Wondering if there are any Japanese Denim brand that makes a denim that is raw similar to the RRDS / PDC-GTO cut. Looking for a straight leg, a bit of a bootcut. (9 inch opening) I wear my RRDS a bit comfortable, not baggy.

Was looking at the Sugarcanes, but they all look like repo, wondering if they or any other Japan brand makes jeans that have a straight leg without tapering. Any suggestion be greatly appreciated, from there I can try to find the style. Thanks in advance

Starting to get addicted to denims. Went from PDC / Earnest Sewn, to my frist pair of Dry Denim, Nudie RRDS (wear a 31). Wondering if there are any Japanese Denim brand that makes a denim that is raw similar to the RRDS / PDC-GTO cut. Looking for a straight leg, a bit of a bootcut. (9 inch opening) I wear my RRDS a bit comfortable, not baggy.

Was looking at the Sugarcanes, but they all look like repo, wondering if they or any other Japan brand makes jeans that have a straight leg without tapering. Any suggestion be greatly appreciated, from there I can try to find the style. Thanks in advance

so what if sugarcanes are repo's, what's wrong with that?

sugarcane 47's have a 9 in. opening, get it

I did not say there is anything "WRONG" with that. Jus it seems from all the jeans i've seen on the SC, they seem to all taper down. Repos are fine, but tapering leg is not for me. Get it.

so what if sugarcanes are repo's, what's wrong with that?

sugarcane 47's have a 9 in. opening, get it