FS: Dior Homme Walkman T-shirt Large by Hedi Slimane

konsl

My gf got this for me on ebay, but unfortunately it does not fit me. I normally wear M/L but this fits like a M or smaller.

Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane

Walkman T-Shirt Large

100% Authentic from Neiman Marcus

"The cotton fabric is very high quality, thin and soft (not like the past couple collections where the tshirts have been of a cheaper cotton). This fitted style crew neck shirt features a silhouette of a walkman tape recorder. The signature darts (aka scars, or slashes) are on the front under the arms and twice on the back, under the arms and at the shoulders. Inside is the silver Dior tag and the store hang tags. For authentication purposes the barcoder # is 3603097425571 and the number under that is 5EH3061005 E20 (and is also on the care tag inside the shirt) NOWO, "Haute manches courtes, Noir Blanc, L.""

Size: Marked a size Large. Chest: 20 inches across the underarms, Length: 26 inches from collar to hem, down the back.

Pictures:

6ed9_1.JPG

6f7a_1.JPG

7064_1.JPG

I'm looking for offers. Paid well in excess of $200 for this -- please make your offers.

The shirt is available for pickup GTA, or I can ship it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, hows it goin!

I sent ya a pm awhile back bout the tee.. was just wonderin if ya got it.. any way id be interested in buyin it..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...