m-65 jackets

turcy.

I've been looking out for a nice m-65 recently, and want something classy yet stylish, bordering on trendy but classic enough to last more than a few months. Now I don't know much about these jackets, and the only ones I know that are coming out are from triumvir and crooks and castles, both of which are leaning towards the hypebeast side of things (a side i usually enjoy, but am trying to grow out of). Does anyone have any recommendations for new, released, or upcoming m-65 jackets?

The NYC Store their began sale the other day so I ended up getting the J17 M-65 @ half the price. IMO the fit is great and the nylon fabric made it different than others I've seen/own.

Because of the price, I got 2....Black and Tarmac in XL. FYI...picked them up Saturday afternoon, and they still had few more

I have one of the J-17s too, in the Olive Night color. It's really nice quality for the money, it has great details (like a wire hole for headphones and a nice black fleece lining) and the fit is very nice. Be advised, they run small. I got a small, and I'm 6'0" and usually a 40 chest.

Be advised, they run small. I got a small, and I'm 6'0" and usually a 40 chest.

wait, what. size 40 is somewhat equivalent to an M-L. did you mean to say they run large? because they do, I suggest sizing down atleast one size from what you typically wear. I wear a standard M for example in AA and the S is a good size for me.

i've still got the japanese union made one in my fs: thread. i think i've had about 10 different buyers that have all flaked out - gotta love it.

I dont know what it is with supermarket, but this always happens to me too. thats why I have put more and more stuff on ebay..

I have one of the J-17s too, in the Olive Night color. It's really nice quality for the money, it has great details (like a wire hole for headphones and a nice black fleece lining) and the fit is very nice. Be advised, they run small. I got a small, and I'm 6'0" and usually a 40 chest.
wait, what. size 40 is somewhat equivalent to an M-L. did you mean to say they run large? because they do, I suggest sizing down atleast one size from what you typically wear. I wear a standard M for example in AA and the S is a good size for me.

I'm 6'2, 40L and went with XL..but changed mind after going back to try on Large which they had put await..pics fourthcoming

If we're talking m65s I really like this one by Mhi http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=4317

I almost bought it but I got an Idiom instead.

that's pretty dope, dunno about the cut, but i dig the design...i'm in gonna get a plain m65, i'd want something wool, i might just end up getting the crooks & castles crosshair print one, i remember it looking nice and classy, but with a little added flavour

Can someone who owns one of the Dunderon jackets in the Tarmac color describe/compare the shade to me? I'm interested in picking one of these up, but there are no stores near me so I have to get it online. Also, can we get some help clearing up the sizing. Do they run small or large? Thanks.

Can someone who owns one of the Dunderon jackets in the Tarmac color describe/compare the shade to me? I'm interested in picking one of these up, but there are no stores near me so I have to get it online. Also, can we get some help clearing up the sizing. Do they run small or large? Thanks.

Whoops. I misspoke (mistyped?). Thanks for the catch, Mike. I meant to say they run LARGE. I sized down one size, on Mike's advice, and he was right. The small fits me perfectly, and I usually wear a medium. Sorry for the confusion.

DSC_0005.jpg

J17 - Actually tried again, went back to store and got L. Mispoke on sizing running larger, I would recommend sizing down, or for those ordering online...maybe calling store or contact corp. office for actual sizing and suggest they put that up on site too

Is that the Tarmac color? If so, thanks. I honestly can't tell what color is looks like on their website. Also, if anyone is willing to help me got one of these coats from the Dunderon in store sale, I'd greatly appreciate it, and throw in a little extra cash for your trouble.

Yeah, good luck. Since this has basically become a Dunderdon thread I should probably mention that I had pretty terrible luck with their international shipping service. Basically it took them a full month to get my jacket to me. They charged me right away but I had to call them three weeks later when no package had arrived. I talked to a guy at the NYC store who told me he would ship it the next day. Five days later I called him again just to confirm it had been shipped and get a tracking number, which he didn't have yet, though he claimed it had already shipped. When it finally arrived via UPS Global, the shipping date was the day after my second call. Not so professional. Just a caveat for those planning to order online.