Check these out.

Louis

Why don't these asshats stop faking jeans and just start a quality company? If I ebay fake levi's will I get anything?

Because people go on Ebay looking for Levis, not some startup Thai company. Those probably cost about $10 to make, and they'll probably sell them for $50. That's a pretty healthy profit for Thailand.

The dead giveaway is the overthetop contrasty fade and the slubby texture. Paper tag big E levi's just weren't that slubby. The other big giveaway is that anything that could actually date or identify these is either missing or not pictured. So, the seller could have shown the back of the top button, but he doesn't want to because it will show the number 501 which is a dead giveaway for a thai fake. Paper tag is ripped off to suggest age and so seller doesn't have to give a close up of a tag that must be obviously fake.

I love how in describing the jeans they state

"any spot on the jeans is casued by the camera, no any dirts on the jeans itself".

So what we have is a pair of vintage jeans the have never been around food, drink or dirt. That is simply amazing, I didn't know that denim would fade like that just hanging in the closet.

Why are these worn-in Thai fakes always really short on inseam, like a 28 or 30? I have a friend who brought back pretty long thai fakes recently but they were raw, so I'd assume they'd also have long worn-in versions?

Tweedles, expert- nah, not at all. I just really like the vintage styled stuff versus newer cuts (low rise, etc...) I got a pair of Thai fakes recently, so I know what to look for. I haven't seen any fakes with hiden rivets yet. Has anyone?