Band of Outsiders, G-Star jackets, Crate denim

uhhuhalright

UPDATE, 2/16/2007: Blan shirt sold a while ago to some lucky guy. Stylish, slim denim jacket still available. I can post pics of how it fits if needed.

UPDATE, 2/2/2007: Band of Outsiders polo sold to someone with great taste. Slim-fitted jackets are still available.

UPDATE, 1/25/2007: shipping $5, through priority mail.

UPDATE, 1/4/2007: Crates sold. Now accepting international buyers. PM me with location and I'll provide you with shipping estimate. Jackets still avail, as is BoO polo. Nice, fitted clothing.

All have been worn—but far from worn out—by me, and haven’t been worn since the end of spring. Thus, I'm selling these garments for roughly more than half their retail prices. The clothes are fitted, and are for small-framed, thin individuals. Or your petit girlfriend.

US Buyers: add $5 per shipment. I use USPS priority mail. Combined shipping.

International Buyers: I use Priority mail. Shipping cost varies but is likely over $10.

I ship as soon as your payment clears.

I accept PayPal only. I'm reluctant to ship to unconfirmed addresses. Let me know if whatever, though.

All items as is, all sales final. Thanks for your interest.

SOLD

Flatteringly slimming and fitted military-style jacket. Features epaulettes, arm pockets, Velcro cuff straps, perforated logo and dark offset printing on back (which is more visible in direct light, see pic), and some boxes located below the shoulder blades. There is a minor pinpoint puncture on the back (see pic).

I oppose much of what G-Star puts out, what with all their over-branding and overzealous deconstructing, but they typically make some cool jackets. This piece is tame compared to a lot of what they make, and the cut and fit is worth it alone.

Length: 24.75â€

Pit-to-pit width: 19â€

Shoulder-to-shoulder width: 15.75â€

Shoulder-to-sleeve length: 24â€

Pit-to-sleeve: 19â€

SOLD

$65, retails $148

Ultra fitted and short polo from BoO SS 2006 line. Wears like a ridiculously fitted XS. I'm uncertain if BoO will ever make something as sporty as this again, seeing as how the line has since aimed for more upscale clothing, so it might as well be limited edition. Please consider the measurements carefully before buying. Contains 4% lyrca. Contrast cuffs and collar, mother of pearl buttons. Tennis tail.

Length: 22.5”

Pit-to-pit width: 15.25”

Shoulder-to-shoulder width: 15.5”

Shoulder-to-sleeve length: 7”

Pit-to-sleeve: 3.5”

SOLD

$55, retails $135

Dry, button fly. It’s my understanding that Crates are made exclusively from deadstock Levis denim, and that the cuts of each type of jean are specific to its season. This cut—unique to the black denim James, so far—has an additional coin pocket in the rear. Belt loops are sewn directly onto waist without folding the ends over, which results in a distinctive fraying at the ends of the loops—no cause for concern. James is considered a bootcut jean, which is a deceptive description in this case; the legs are much, much slimmer than the current season’s model.

Shows no sign of fading. These suckers are so dry and stiff that they stretched very little, and will perhaps not stretch further—I'm not too sure. What I am sure about though, is that they’re tight on me now.

PS, they don’t smell. However, it’s advisable to have them dry cleaned or steamed, so as not to ruin the luster on these jeans (which to me, is desirable). Negligible perforation on cuff of right leg (see pic)… might bother someone though.

Waist diameter: 15.5”

Inseam: 32”

Thigh: 9”

Knee: 7.75”

Leg opening: 7.5”

Front rise: 9.25”

Rear rise: 13”

bump... Band of Outsiders rocks! That shirt felt like silk when I tried it on at last year's Barneys warehouse sale.

• 2 weeks later...