allergy superdestroyers

shagnscoob

okay so I've got a bedroom with carpeting, and my household has had cats for a little under a year now. i found out the cats were pissing under my bed and i stopped letting them in my bedroom like a month ago, and ive done a damn good job. the whole floor has been vacuumed and whatnot, and ive sprayed a ton of this febreeze pet-odor eliminator stuff everywhere.

I've got a guest coming and shes SUPER-sensitive to allergies (read: i kissed a dog and a couple hours later kissed her and she got a rash within minutes).

I need to dominate whatever last remnants of cats are in this bedroom. I need to exterminate the traces of feline completely.

What should i buy?

i have seasonal allergies to pollen and such...so this is a somewhat different case but i just stick with Claritin or Claritin-D. Or if you can get some prescription stuff, go with Allegra, i took some of that stuff when i went on a camping trip cuz my friend had some and it helped alot. but yeah if not, Claritin or Claritin D (D = decongestiant)

alcohol = bad for allergies, especially red wine (histamine)

lemon = great for allergies (natural antihistamine)

but some people are so allergic, there's only so much you can do. vacuuming the shit out of your place is the right idea. getting rid of the odor won't do too much if the danders (allergens) are still there. good luck.

oh, and you should also let her know ahead of time that you used to have a cat in your room. that way, she can probably take preventative measures by taking whatever drugs she usually takes. which i assume she would have if she's that allergic.