Looking for shops in HK for girls

V-Ron

I'm in HK right now and I'm a bit clueless as to where to go. I'm looking for good shops for girls streetwear in HK. I wouldn't mind checking out pricy shops but I would prefer something in the middle.

I'm also looking for the following:

1. Raw/selvedge denim for girls

2. Sunglasses (Any shops beside the typical optical stores?)

3. Vivienne Westwood bags/wallets

4. Any places in HK sell Canada Goose or Alpha jackets? Or good winter jackets in general (for Canadian weather)?

Thanks in advance.

i'm not sure if there's a lot of raw denim places for women, but i've never actually looked. you may want to try seibu at pacific place because they carry nudies. there's also an APC store in silvercord of TST. while you're in TST, try take 5 as well on granville road. if anyone would know if there were raw denim places for women, that would be it. yamane is next door to them too. i think they have some models for women.

what kind of sunglasses are you lookin for? the optical shops are your best bet since they're mostly reputable. there's a ton all over TST and you could try negotiating.

don't know about 3 or 4. you may want to try fa yuen street in prince edward. they often have a ton of factor outlet stuff and i've seen a few columbia jackets there. also for girls there's the argyle centre in mongkok. its a ridiculous 4-5 story mall of women clothes and accessories. mostly funky stuff tho.

on thursday i'm going to check out a few warehouse spots in kwun tong. i'm also going to ap lei chau where there's a joyce and lane crawford outlet. i'll let you kno if i see anything good there.

1- I don't know if Take 5 sells girl's jeans, but you should find their number on www.take5jeans.com 'sammyshima' should hook you up if you need anything so pm him, or check the 'take 5 interview' thread. Otherwise you can check Causeway bay APC, or find some acnes somewhere.

3- Check out Beverly Plaza. Theres a bunch of shops inside. I forgot the name of the store, but there's also one in World Trade Centre on the ground floor that sells those big Euro brands for accessories.

good luck

i was at kwun tong today. its off the green line. pretty far out. if you take exit B and go to the right, there's a factory building called yip fat factory building. its about 14 floors of random ass factory outlet shit. the first floor had a bunch of burberry and polo stuff. across the street in the camelpaint building on the left side, on the 5th floor, room 307 was a vivienne westwood outlet shop. it was real small. kwun tong is pretty far out there so i don't know if its worth the trip. i didn't buy anything there myself.