PBJ XX-005 VS Johnbull SC005

Cali

Newbie here trying to decide on one of these for my first raw project. I realize that PBJ has a much larger following here, but what sets it apart from Johnbull that much; is it worth $75 extra? Also for a tall lanky guy (6'1" 140lbs) with no ass which pair is more likely to have a flattering fit, ala my ES Hutches. It looks like the PBJ are almost straight while the Johnbull are a true bootcut, is this right? Having slender chicken legs I don't want to take the emo thing too far.

Thanks for the help, I want to make sure I get the right pair as I plan on only getting one pair for the next 6 months, I want to get the right ones and money is definitely a concern (typical poor college student putting beer money towards tasty japanese denim).

hey guys... im trying to decide between pussy and asshole. i undersatnd that pussy has a larger following here, but what sets it apart from asshole so much? is it not worth finding a real freaky girl to fuck in the ass? i also have insecurities about my heterosexuality, so im worried asshole would be taking the gay thing too far.

thanks for the help... i dont plan on getting any for the next 6 months, so i want to choose the right one!

hey guys... im trying to decide between pussy and asshole. i undersatnd that pussy has a larger following here, but what sets it apart from asshole so much? is it not worth finding a real freaky girl to fuck in the ass? i also have insecurities about my heterosexuality, so im worried asshole would be taking the gay thing too far.

thanks for the help... i dont plan on getting any for the next 6 months, so i want to choose the right one!

puahahahahah. omg you made me laugh til tears came out.

the entire library turned to see what i was laughing at. in the last few days there are more "what should I get" threads than ever. kind of like the first of the month at niketalk. i'm no expert around here or veteran, but what in the world is going on?

Newbie here trying to decide on one of these for my first raw project. I realize that PBJ has a much larger following here, but what sets it apart from Johnbull that much; is it worth $75 extra? Also for a tall lanky guy (6'1" 140lbs) with no ass which pair is more likely to have a flattering fit, ala my ES Hutches. It looks like the PBJ are almost straight while the Johnbull are a true bootcut, is this right? Having slender chicken legs I don't want to take the emo thing too far.

Thanks for the help, I want to make sure I get the right pair as I plan on only getting one pair for the next 6 months, I want to get the right ones and money is definitely a concern (typical poor college student putting beer money towards tasty japanese denim).

welcome to superdenim.

I don't know much about the johnbull, you can check out the measurements of both the PBJ and the johnbull at blueingreensoho.com and compare. I own the PBJ xx-005 and i like the denim because i'm a nerd, i'm not sure how much of a nerd you are; if the extra $75 is worth it to you. to me it is. there is a big thread on the PBJ XX-005 with photos of fit and measurements and such. I find it (the fit) quite flattering, i too have chicken legs and not much of an ass. dont worry about looking emo with the PBJ, they are quite slim through the thigh but not so slim through the rest of the leg/calves.

do check out the xx-005 thread.