What have your jeans gone through?

Roulette

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing interesting really, lots of spilled food, lots of rain from working outside in ohio, just regular stuff i guess. They got covered in mud when we got 2 trucks stuck halfway up the rim in the mud the day before christmas and ended up with 8 people, 5 trucks and a back hoe in a field trying to pull those 2 trucks out... if it was possible for a backhoe to get stuck it would have but it dug itself out

Guest jeffvyain

why does everyone spill shit all over their jeans? especially piss...i just don't get it. maybe a little backlash from the toilet but nothing more than a microscopic dribble here.

I'm sort of worried at the amount of people who have pissed in their pants, I've never known anyone who has done it at adult age :confused:

PIss in a club or something and wear flip flops, you'll find that your feet aren't going to be as dry as you'd hoped.

Or just piss in the nude, occasionally there will be some splashback. Unless you sit down to pee.

Doesn't really happen to me though.