surface to air jewlery

Larry Bird

They run like a buck to a buck seventy five new, but they had almost every one at the sample sale for 50 flat, no tax. if you cant wait till the next sale, check out Bblessing on orchard where they have all of them for 150 or so. I think one of the s2a guys runs the joint, or is at least a buyer. Odin has em to but at inflated prices.

Factory People used to carry their jewelry. I got two really great knuckle dusters from them last year. They're less expensive than the necklaces and I think more distinctive. Basically they're multi-finger rings, but not big and clunky, in two and three finger styles. I think they come in silver, and also this nice sort of scored brushed aluminum. I think they also did brightly colored plastic ones. My aluminum ones were like $50-$75. If you look at the acronym images from last season the model is wearing one in some of the pics.

I have a shitload of Surface to Air stuff... lemme dig up some photos...

Me in the middle. That's the "train depot" necklace.

11-25-06_img_139.jpg

Me on the far left...kind of hard to see but I couldn't really find a better photo... this is the "LA Freeway" necklace (and S2A Paris shirt).

img4356.jpg

I have a shitload of Surface to Air stuff... lemme dig up some photos...

Me in the middle. That's the "train depot" necklace.

11-25-06_img_139.jpg

Me on the far left...kind of hard to see but I couldn't really find a better photo... this is the "LA Freeway" necklace (and S2A Paris shirt).

img4356.jpg

I see you alot on Misshapes.com :D