FS: 45rpm Suminando Sorahiko's size 30x33

what

Bought these from Kumo a few weeks back here on SF but they just dont fit me as well as I'd like, so they're back here on SF to pass on to someone new. Looking for $210 shipped to the US. PM me or post if you want any more info.

Measurements:

Waistband: 15-15.5"

Front Rise: 10"

Back Rise: 14"

Across thight at crotch: 11-11.5"

Knee: 9"

Leg Opening: 8.75"

Inseam: 33"

Pictures:

It's very difficult to accurately capture the color and texture of the denim, but it's like nothing I've ever seen. I'm sure most/all of you guys here on SF know what kind of quality comes with the 45rpm brand, and these absolutely live up to that. The color is (appropriately) an inky black with a hint of blue showing through in certain light and at certain angles. All of these were taken using a flash inside except for the last one, which was without the flash - I think the flash tends to highlight the blue underneath. I can take more in natural light tomorrow if anyone wants a more accurate color.

sumi1.jpg

sumi2.jpg

sumi3.jpg

sumi4.jpg

sumi5.jpg

More pictures of the same type of jeans can be found in this thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18416

i wish these would fit you better...

mine is slowly progressing, not much wear (mainly due to me having 6 pairs to work on at the same time..) but at the backpocket there is some fading going on. and the color is beautiful. i will try to take some pic to help the sale...

anyways.. free bump :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying yours :) - In addition to the fit on me, I also have too many jeans to give these the time they deserve. I'm sure they'll find a good home, though.

A lot - mine are tagged 30 and I've got them resting on my hips very comfortably (my hips are 32/33) Wasn't comfortable for the first few days, but completely worth it. I've heard people talking about them stretching up to 4", but if that's the waist (and not hip) size aimed for it'll look odd around the thigh. So I'd say that if you're up to 32 (or only juuust a 33) they'll work

At those sizes these would definitely fit you. The legs are actually cut kinda fullish, so no, they aren't tight on me at all. The hem is about 8" and the legs are really straight, my closest reference would be that for my size, the fit is close to 21cm Diors or Eternal 811s. With your size I'd actually think that they'd actually fit kinda loose, but not baggy at all

At those sizes these would definitely fit you. The legs are actually cut kinda fullish, so no, they aren't tight on me at all. The hem is about 8" and the legs are really straight, my closest reference would be that for my size, the fit is close to 21cm Diors or Eternal 811s. With your size I'd actually think that they'd actually fit kinda loose, but not baggy at all

Thanks for the info spike. I was actually thinking that these might be loose but was somewhat unsure as Kumo said that a size 30 was a bit loose on him (and he looks much thinner than me).

I would not call them slim, personally. The thighs aren't huge, but since the knee and leg opening are about around ~9" they dont taper much from the upper thigh to the knee and the leg opening is relatively wide compared to the "slimmer" jeans I own - 28 New Standards, 28 Straight Svens, 29 S5000Bk's, etc. The S5000Bk's obviously aren't as slim as the first two, but I would say these are slightly looser cut than the S5000's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...