Coach water buffalo money clip

kapay

Quick stupid question because there's isn't a small question thread in supershopper yet but my ex is buying me a Coach water buffalo money clip for Christmas but I have no idea which color to get. I was leaning toward British tan but she was leaning toward the black. Eventually I'm thinking of replacing my wallet for the water buffalo pass case too. Oh and does anyone know if water buffalo wears well? As always. Open to suggestions.

money clip :

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8642&category_id=53

pass case :

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8638&category_id=53

its coach, so i dont doubt the quality. my brother in law swears by his coach wallet, its been water logged and after 3 years is still held up amazingly. i got a coach leather belt, quality is very good as well. coach stuff isn't really meant to be worn for wear....i'd say they make stuff that doesn't show wear....

i really don't like leather money clips for some reason.

me, i have a cheap ass evil monito x spiked punch "baby i want your money" money clip so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

Haha, that's awesome. Reminds me of ODB. Unless, I'm just clueless and that actually is what it's referring to. But anyways, thanks for the comments everyone. I don't doubt Coach's quality either. My main concern is which color to get. :-\