FS: Loopwheeler LW009 Zip hood size M NWT

super

I just got this today; it's a LW zip hood in a oatmeal color size medium. Sadly, it's a bit small for me even though it fits perfectly (better than anything I've owned). I know this would probably shrink on me and I don't really prefer slim-fit anything cuz it's not my cup of tea. God I hate myself for letting this go =(. It's NWT and unworn except for trying on.

Anyway, I'll let this go for SOLD shipped within the US. International email me. I accept paypal confirmed address

Here are the measurements:

armpit-to-armpit: 20 in

sleeve length: 24.2 in

shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 in

top-to-bottom (from base of hood straight to bottom): 25 in

SOLD

sorry for the grainy pics; my camera kinda sucks (ISO200 is quite noisy...)

PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or requests for more pics/ larger pics.

Don't sleep! I have a few more stuff to sell coming soon...acronym, visvim, spruce, etc! Soon

Yeah LW changed the sizing so that every size is a bit smaller. The measurements on the website are also wrong. I measured with a ruler several times to make sure I wasn't getting it wrong but I measured 50 cm (or 20 in) everytime. The site says the medium size after the sizing change was 56 cm which is obviously not right.

Yes, I like the new zip pull...perhaps even better than riri.

The sizing on these seem even more inconsistent than apc ns. I'm about the same size as you. So I'm torn, but will pass.

Hopefully LW will have both large and medium for me to try out when I visit at the end of December.

They're not better than riri, that's for sure. They're restocking in January and the stock is really low right now. Only a few of each size left... the cashmere versions are still there though :P