Fs: Apc English 30

theory

I'm selling a pair of APC English in size 30. I bought these jeans new a while ago and wore them on and off for about a month. I then got tired of wearing them and stored them in my closet until now. They still have a loooooong life left in em and are faded a only a bit on the back pockets and some on the cuffs. The waist has stretch to approx. a 34W. Cuff measures at about 9". They have not been washed and are still in good condition. I don't think I'll be wearing these in anymore. I'm asking $75 shipped.

dsc00899ni4.th.jpg

dsc00900rx7.th.jpg

dsc00901fz5.th.jpg

dsc00903np8.th.jpg

arrite... f*ck it...i'm tired of entertaining noob offers...I'm just really trying to get rid of these jeans...can't stand the thought of it just sitting there pissing me off because I'm to damn skinny to wear them...f*ck me if I ever buy APC again...no amount of denim quality can make up for how much these jeans have stretched.

I'm asking for $55 shipped. I'm assuming there are (i could be wrong) normally waisted people on sf with enough ample hips to hold onto a 34 inch waist. Or perhaps some denim nerd will buy these off me for some f*cking scrap selvage denim. If this doesn't sell within a week, I will literally drench them in a bit of gasoline and burn them for the hell of it. A complimentary viewing of the APCs-on-fire for superfuturians on youtube will most likely follow.