n/a

jiomitori

Try WESC, they make some XS-sizes that goes far down in size. Allthough you'll have to live with the embroidery on the chest.

Or else a small danish brand named Papfar, I don't think it's possible to buy anywhere outside Denmark neither online, so maybe not an option for you ?

I bought this Lad Musician cotton/cashmere blend hoodie which is quite slim:

lmhoodie.jpg

In a size 44 the (approximate) measurements are:

Chest: 17"

Shoulders: 17.5"

Length: 23"

That looks great Ruach. Would you mind posting a closer-up picture of the material when you get a chance? How would you describe the construction and weight of the material?

Also, how hard is it to tailor a loopwheeler sweatshirt? Would it cost much and also look right? Basically, can I bring in a loopwheeler and AA and have someone make one look like the other? It seems like the sleeves would be really baggy no matter what you did to the chest.

Try WESC

I agree, as well as recommend. WESC tends to run simmer than most brands, and still comfortable as hades. Tis true, there are many logos abound but I'm sure you can find a hoodie from WESC with mininal to no signage.

FYI, WESC pullovers run around $55-$60.

I agree, as well as recommend. WESC tends to run simmer than most brands, and still comfortable as hades. Tis true, there are many logos abound but I'm sure you can find a hoodie from WESC with mininal to no signage.

FYI, WESC pullovers run around $55-$60.

If I could find a WESC pullover without the logo, I'd definitely get one. But I can't seem to find them. I'll keep looking.

oh. if your trying to get a loopwheeler, then nevermind. i wouldnt touch it. i like the fit as it is.

ive got a really really slim obey hoody with only a simple screenprint on the front which you can take off. the hood isnt functional though. if youre interested.

You can try a S or XS in LW since I don't think the size chart on the LW site is correct. Enquire with 2000db about the sizing...he said that the medium was fitted even though the website says it's 21.8 in (56cm) in the chest.

Is this really true? I ordered a zip-up hoodie from LW a few months ago and it was huge. Those measurements were definitely correct for it. Is it different for the pullover?