Bicyclettes

canice

Stunt, I wasn't trying to be clever, sadly, and to me it sounds like perhaps your chain tension and a chainline that's a touch off. I can only go on what you've told me though, and without seeing your bike in front of me the mental picture you've painted for me doesn't really jet out any details.

Check for: shot/shitty chain, bad chainline (measure with calipers!) or loose parts: chainring bolts, crank assembly, hub cones and locknuts (not the track nuts.)

The bent cog was probably an effect not a cause. You would have heard the noise.

I just bought some a new pake metal cage and double soma straps. hopefully these will last

quesiton tho, do different brands matter for inner tubes?

and what is a good bike pump? I have this bike bump that I got at big 5 and it is a pain in the butt to take it off the valve. Two of my flats resulted from pulling too hard or some sort.

Stunt, I wasn't trying to be clever, sadly, and to me it sounds like perhaps your chain tension and a chainline that's a touch off. I can only go on what you've told me though, and without seeing your bike in front of me the mental picture you've painted for me doesn't really jet out any details.

Check for: shot/shitty chain, bad chainline (measure with calipers!) or loose parts: chainring bolts, crank assembly, hub cones and locknuts (not the track nuts.)

The bent cog was probably an effect not a cause. You would have heard the noise.

Aha I kno, but I have a lot of free time at home so I had to stir it up a bit :).

Anyways...

Im sure something is loose on the rear wheel.

Gonna bring it to the shop tmrw, and see wats loose.

Wen I noticed the problem before on my Pake (same wheelset,) Ive had my buddy reinstall and relube my BB twice, and nothing was wrong.

I cant remember if I had him tighten up the lockring/cog, since it was last year.

Sanded down the fork earlier tonite, couldnt get up under the headset and didnt do the drops yet. But Im diggin the steel rather than soo much blue.

Bay Area with two blue bikes, and a blue jacket every other ride? Not a good look esp. with a lot of Tongans in my area...

They're pretty much all coming out of the same factories. Every brand has a bad batch now and then, but for the most part they're the same.

Look at the SKS renkompressor if you want a really nice floor pump, or Quicker for hand pumps.

I just bought some a new pake metal cage and double soma straps. hopefully these will last

and what is a good bike pump? I have this bike bump that I got at big 5 and it is a pain in the butt to take it off the valve. Two of my flats resulted from pulling too hard or some sort.

www.performancebikes.com (think thats the link)

3 tubes for like $14?

NICKEL WAAAAAAAAAAT...

Fuck paying $10 a tube! Talk about gettin jacked up...

i am of the opinion that topeak makes the best pumps ever. i have a joe blow for my floor pump and a roadmorph for a frame pump. the roadmorph has a little footpad that folds out and a gauge so you can basically make it like a handheld frame pump. if weight matters though that's a problem.

try looking for some "Q tubes"

i think that's what they are called. My local shop sells some and I remember I accidentally bought the wrong one cause I only have alex rim and these things stuck out like crazy. 60mm/70mm I think they were, don't remember exactly. They sell them for 5 bucks.

where are you getting it?

ebay

im down to get a fizik

white or black saddle

Im CLing it right now. Gonna give the guy a call today, since he didnt reply via email...

CL is youre best luck IMO.

Hopefully $60 for the Fizik? Fuck yea, Im not paying retail for a saddle, ever again... Stupid marked up Brooks :llllllllllllllllllll

Wat kind are you looking for, specifically?

Im waiting on a reply from CL for a Fizik Ariola watever the fuck, for $60...

I thought I scored a Regal for $30, but dude replied saying he listed it wrong, and its $100...

Bastard.

an arione, you mean?

man i envy you guys who don't ride hard enough to give a shit about what saddle you have. i've been through like five saddles trying to figure out what doesn't leave me numb...

an arione, you mean?

man i envy you guys who don't ride hard enough to give a shit about what saddle you have. i've been through like five saddles trying to figure out what doesn't leave me numb...

HA... Ive been riding since 10 this morning till 30 minutes ago...

I needs a new seat post because my janky Kalin doesnt stay secure and moves my Concor around a few MMs. NOTICEABLE MMs...

The Concor is ridiculously comfortable, wen you find the right height, angle, such and such. Favorite saddle... It was good on the ride from SF to San Mateo, where I reside. About 25 miles? give or take...

Just scored the Arione cuz it was $60. Hella not paying $145!

Might test it out tmrw on the Moto...