Recommend me some quality tops!!

sneakeraddict

Has anyone noticed how difficult it seems to be able to find a good QUALITY crew neck sweater / hoody etc?

(I already tried American Apparel, Gap etc, and dont like the quality of them.)

I am in the process of trying to buy a Spruce hoody, (which is difficult enough as it is to get hold of), but I also want a few more crew neck tops.

Basically I'm after some tops that will look good with the repro style jeans I have.

Ideally I would really like to buy the Buzz Rickson repro sweaters, but these are gonna be too small for me, at 6-4" I need very long arms too, so I guess that would exclude any Japanese brands (??)

Any suggestions ?

P.S. absolutely no logos anywhere.

te_m63866.jpg

img1045764184.jpeg

it's needless to say but I like APC, nice fitting stuff, usually nice construction details even on the tees and shirts, like plastic taping along hems, chainstitch, really nice delicate plackets and cuffs, they're well made. Not cheap but not back-breakingly expensive. The real charm are the fabric choices, they always pick nice cotton, linen, cashmere, wool or blends of those and the hand of the fabric is always nice, the knits are nicely made too.

howies do some nice stuff, albeit this season not their best imo.

small logo- http://www.howies.co.uk/product.php/502/14/

the recycled cotton is super soft, i have one or two.

my gf pointed out that the stussy sweat I bought the other day is stitched real real loosely over the shoulder, but ive taken the tags off now, pah. Maybe inspect stussy stuff before you buy ( ha, like you could find a plain stussy top anyhow.. )