longshot...anyone ever had any five fours??

newone757

has anyone ever had any five four jeans cause i have a few pairs and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them like how much they shrink and stuff liek that. i dont know anybody has even heard of it but its worth a try.

i got a pair SIZE 42 FOR FREE and its waaaay to big on the waist so i definitley need to shrink them. heres pic if you need them (not my pics)

Picture_one_067.jpg

Picture_one_068.jpg

then i have a pair size 38 and my true waist is around a 36

f4_1.JPG

IMG_1749.jpg

so any information on them would be appreciated . thanks

five four isn't really great quality, so i don't know how much they're going to shrink since i don't know if they're actually raw. you will definitely not be wearing those 42's though, and unless you like your jeans baggy you won't be wearing those 38's

im not to sure if the 2nd pair is raw but i pretty much know the 1st ones are raw( a site that was sellin them said they were)

the size 38 fit kinda tight brand new though .

i have a five four hoody and i've learned that thier stuff runs reaaaallly small. the hoody i got is a 4xl and fits like a M or a L

no i didtn steal them. i got the 1st pair for free cause my sisters boyfriend just gave em them to me brand new with the tags and all cause he said they were too tight (he wears urban brands). he couldnt return them cause he got them overseas cause he plays european league basketball.

i got the 2nd pair from ebay for $40. retail aint nothin but $110.

if i stole them i woulda said so and i woulda atleast got my size....