Sign in to follow this  
sooojoooo

what's different between H&M divided and normal store?

what's different between H&M divided (Young) and normal store(H&M men of women)?

which one sell like that hoodie?

*im sorry for my english!

newpickups.jpg

I am not sure what the difference is, but I have seen that hoodie at the normal men's/women's store.........unfortunately, I believe it may be from a previous season.

Divided is their "teenage" line. Lots of t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, etc. Both that hoodie and those jeans can be found in the Divided section.

Nobody noticed the Black Flag shirt in the bottom right corner.

I was in H&M about a week ago, and they had some striped zip hoodies left. Don't remember which colors though.

I was in H&M about a week ago, and they had some striped zip hoodies left. Don't remember which colors though.

was that divided store or normal store?

there are two H&M stores on broadway here in soho nyc.

one of the people working there said one is like for the trendy stuff and the other one is for like older business like attire.

H&M has seperate teams of designers that work on the trendier/fashion forward line and the more classic line.... In the two St.Louis H&M stores they have all the stuff in one store but usually kept in their respective areas..... i guess in soho they have two seperate stores

divided is the trendier gear

where do you see the black flag shirt?

I work there Menswear is separated into different catergories:

All the tags are colour coded

Black Label (Modern Classic) - formal wear EX. the paolo maldini campaign recently. Suits, Dress shirt, Ties, Wool/pea coats, business wear

Grey Label- Not as dressy as Black but still dressy/casual

LOGG-Sportswear, hoodies,cardigans thick knits, track pants, comfortable loungy shit

Divided Blue- the "young line", more fashioin forward, graphics,patterns, prints, the striped hoodies, colouful shit

ladieswear is split up into different catergories as well

The striped hoodies were still on sale in the UK last I checked... they've been selling them for at least 12 months now, just to incessantly annoy me by popping up on both SF and the streets of Brighton every day.

the striped hoodies are also available in woodbridge mall in nj if anyone is still looking in this area.