eBay seller legit check (Visvim)...

LanceP

This dude (eBay ID: "fdm1979") is selling a bunch of Visvims on eBay, and was wondering if anyone has had experience with him and items. I messaged him a few days ago asking for more pics (box tag, dust bag, etc.), but no response. So, I was wondering if he's legit. poly800rock bought a pair of Skynyrds off him and he said they look the same as the ones he bought from St. Alfred's. I'd just like a second opinion before getting a pair. Thanks in advance.

P.S. They do make fake Visvims right? If not, then disregard this thread 'cause I'll have nothing to worry about.

Link? I am too lazy to search for his items.......

I have never seen fake Visvims. The only thing close to them was a Korean brand which made exact copies of the Stingray Judds and was selling them on e-bay; the brand name however, was not Visvim, but something else starting with a V. I wouldn't worry at all.

damn man the guy has 1200+ feedback and 99.8% positive ..

Don't you think at least 10 of those recently for Visvims would've said FAKE in his feedback or bad seller etc ...

I would have no doubt that he is okay to buy from

there are "fake visvims" - but they don't say visvim on them. something with a double v or something. so i guess they'd be knock offs and not fakes.

having a fsr of those adidas snakes makes me wary though. especially in the states. weren't they only released in asia?

i've never owned the double rings nor have i inspected them closely. but the stitching in this picture looks a little iffy.

6f_1.JPG

that's the way it is on the second generation skynyrd. parkinson's disease style...

guy is definitely legit, i'm just wondering which shop is offloading their stock on ebay, kinda like those skate shops who decide to sell their dunk SBs on ebay instead of in store to get more turnover