Denim ***HELP** Suggestions wanted

Guest thing4kicks86

Guest thing4kicks86

What's up people. I have been browsing the boards frequently and finally decided to post after ill searches. II usally wear Levi's 501 (straight leg relaxed, hate skinny/too baggy jeans, but love fit (semi raw) but want to "step up" my denim. I'm a big sneakerhead and need to find the perfect denim (brand/style) to concentrate on. $$$ is no issue, well almost. I'm tired of all the so-called "premium denim"..7's, Religions, Rock & Republics. Need suggestion on SELVEAGE, and thought denim gods could leave some knowledge. Really liking the idea of wearing relentlessly until they are "your own." Tired of running around looking like every other kid in NYC with STFs. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. Sorry to look like such a newb. I've done some homework. Thanks in advance.

i would suggest a visit to Blue in Green, SA are apparently extremely helpful

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php

arguably the best denim store in North America...

otherwise, should pay a visit to APC, 45rpm or Dior (i guess i like my jeans like you, and my next pair is definitely some 21cm). Wearing some Sugar Cane 47 right now and i would highly recommend them for you first pair of selvedge, great fit, good quality and amazing price (around 140$ if bought from japan including shipping).