I Love Sweatshop Labor

Your website dosent have a "web store"

so how do people from Japan,Paris New York and Oakland buy your stuff?

if you dont have a webshop opened,they cant pay with credit card

and they would never ever send cash,especially since you have no mailing address.

Explain to me and everyone else here who''s reading this,how you sell your things?

and again,what shops in tokyo paris new york and oakland is your brand available?

since you dont have a webstore,or an address to buy things at,You certianly have Shops in Tokyo,Paris

New York and Oakland that stock your brand.

Whats the names of those shops?

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

um,ok,i was just interested in buying some-and wondered what shops it was available...because i dont like the mail....sorry to bother you,you must be so busy on the phone with tokyo,paris,new york and oakland handling all the orders and such.

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

no really before you go,please tell me where i can buy your products,since i dont like to use the mail.people around here steal.

I just want to know what shops in Tokyo,Paris,NewYork and Oakland has your clothes in stock.

Can you please tell me?

Or tell me any store in any city that stocks it?

maybe i have friends there.

Please help with shop locator so i can buy some of your products!