Where do I get my High quality Denim?

jdrumstik

Allright Im 6'4" and 215 ibs so once I hit 200 I want to buy some really nice denim, I know that japense are the best but to be honest I don't know where to get it? Im thinking about $150 to $200, I know some of this stuff hits $300 pretty easily. Anyways, Im 34" X 34" right now, but I've noticed that higher quality jeans tend to run longer so I might where a 36inseem, I havn't quite figured that out yet.

Anyways, i apologixe for being an idiot and all. I live in SoCal if that makes any diffrence. Thanks a lot!

But yeah, what sort of stores might carry this stuff?

all the japanese/foreign shit at UNION tends to not go beyond a 32 in length. shit, good luck even finding a 34 or larger waist most of the time. you might be stuck with some euro-fag diesels..... i would just take it to the 501s.

I AM LEISURE.

I realise you're a newbie here but do a search on denim shops/jeans....this topic has been answered again and again...

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

• 2 weeks later...

I would go half a block south of Union and check out American Rag. Last time I was there they had Evisu, PRPS, and one more brand of dry selvedge japanese denim. I believe it was One True Saxon, but I could be wrong.

I saw that Politix in the Beverly Center carries Nudies, but I haven't checked that for sure.

That would be a good place to start