what watch are you wearing today

khais

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iwc_gst_titanium.jpg

One of those today (minus the hairy wrist). I've only ever seen one other human being actually wearing one, and that was in a departure lounge in CDG airport about six years ago. Hah.

I agree that the new GST/Aquatimer hybrid things aren't a patch on the old ones. What the hell were they thinking? IWC lost my first GST in transit and I had to wait six months for them to find me a replacement "old" model in Ti. Even the new Ingenieur models are awful-looking by comparison (I quite like the AMG chrono, but who'd wear a watch with a car brand on it. Don't answer that) My dad has the original Porsche Design IWC chrono, which is even nicer than the GSTs, I think.

I usually wear a

058.jpg

And the only thing I'd swap either them for is a Lange Datograph, or an 1815, or maybe a Portugese Chrono, but they're kinda delicate.

Let me be "controversial" and say that Panerais are vile, with the possible exception of the vintage models (and esp. that tantalum one) and even then, they're kinda tainted by association.

some nice timepieces here guys, I esp like that panny 1950 flyback, a good friend of mine has one...

I'm wearing my trusty SeMP bond today, it's my "beater" watch, the cuffs of some of my jkt have buttons that might scratch my watch/bracelet, so I wear this one when I rock one of those jkts... ;)

213639180_9cce8e3f5f_d.jpg