HELP with acne's...

simonlondon

Hi....

So I just bought a pair of acne max raw's...i've got some raw denim on the go that are looking increasingly awesome, and wanted to try these as well.

Looking here though I've read some stuff that the acne raw stuff doesn't wear in that well....any got any opinions? Has anyone got some and got them looking really good? Am I wasting my time?

Otherwise I might take them back and swap them for some pre-washed ones like the max garage or the blackness.

Help a brother out...thanks!

simon

Someone thought that they were perfect enough to ask what they were.

I found a picture of these jeans and think they are just perfect. Can anyone tell me what brand they are?

jeans.jpg

max raws are nice but fade very little/slowly. don't get them as project jeans.

Hi....

So I just bought a pair of acne max raw's...i've got some raw denim on the go that are looking increasingly awesome, and wanted to try these as well.

Looking here though I've read some stuff that the acne raw stuff doesn't wear in that well....any got any opinions? Has anyone got some and got them looking really good? Am I wasting my time?

Otherwise I might take them back and swap them for some pre-washed ones like the max garage or the blackness.

Help a brother out...thanks!

simon

I got both the acne max garage and the max raws.. I`ve worn the raws for about 4 month and very little has happened to them.. Your right they doesn't wear in that well... but i kinda like them as they are.. But I dont know if I should wash/soak them...does anybody know the result of such an action?

my advice/opinon..dont get the garage im tired of them.. check out some of their other models, I think they are cooler..

yeah ive had the max garage too...and was bored within a couple of weeks..there've been two washes in particular ive been eyeing as of late..the max shaven(or some variation of shave) and the mod (or mic) miner...but as they are well out of my current budget i will continue to indulge myself in wishful thinking...good luck!