Seattle

ktothe

I just moved from San Diego to Seattle and Im looking for some cool spots to hang out. I think ive found just about every street wear botique around but as far as spots to kick it im clueless. Im looking for maybe a club or bar to hang out at that is more hip hop-centric. Help a brutha out.

You work at Goods? I was the dude who bought the Stussy bag a few days ago. Were you there?

I just found the War Room flyer in the Goods bag this morning...I think i'll check it out.

yo, The War Room is def. the hottest spot in my opinion.

A new joint that opened over the summer is Havanna, also on E pike - across from Vita Coffee

Lo Fi is a cool spot, or so I've heard. never been there myself and don't know the location.

Steer clear of the University Ave unless you want to kick it stupid with a bunch of retard frat guys (you can tell my bias)

Bell Town (the neighborhood) is a cool location for the young professional crowd.

Basically, Broadway * E Pike area has the hottest spots for what you're looking for. just explore the area and perhaps I'll see you out there. PEACE

ps - do you work at Winners Circle, don't ask why I ask! some sort of hunch

Ok thanks for the insight. I live a few blocks from Pike and Im usually around there drinking on the weekends.

Nah, I work at a .com, and Im not even sure where Winners Circle is.

• 1 month later...

Any of you Seattle cats headed out to E. Pike tonight? Im trying to get some people to go out there. Even if everyone flakes, well, Im still going out there tonight. Not sure which places, but Im not sleeping until I get some beers and a slice of Hot Mamas pizza in me.