favorite online radio?

BOORADLEY

I recommend http://www.pandora.com. You type in a song or a band/group, and pandora creates a station that plays music much like that, and music of that band/that song, randomly. For example, I like the Soundgarden station. It plays some Soundgarden songs, and some other music of that era and also bands that have been inspired by Soundgarden, or according to pandora, sound like Soundgarden, etc. You can give the song thumbs up or thumbs down, and depending on what, they select a new song for you to listen to.

You can try it out some without registering but then you have to register (for free) to listen more. I'm registered and I have suffered no spam or such since so I'd say it's safe. The positive thing about registering is that you can login and access your saved stations and your thumbs up/down are saved etc.

Most played atm: my "Sikth" channel. Easy listening!

pandora is allright, havent used it in a while though. for pop-rock it actually gave some good suggestions but for other genres it might be a bit limited.

on southcast/winamp I listen to Smoothbeats, no bullshit just good less mainstream hiphop.