viktor&rolf eyewear

rusnon

hello everyone!

basically I was in Tokyo a while ago and tried on a pair of viktor&rolf glasses - foolishly I didn't buy them!

Does anyone know the name of any spectacle/glasses stores (ideally with a webhome) where I could chase them up in tokyo...?

The place I specifically tried them on was an eyewear joint in Shinjuku whose name completely escapes me....

Also; i am new to the forum ; Im an Australian designer currently residing in London...

Thanks!

sorry to hijack, but didn't want to start a new thread. But I recently saw a pair of DIor Homme eyeglasses in nYlon for men. I 've searched the net and had no luck. Do u think the dior homme store in NYC has them.Lastly do optometrists charge more to put in lenses when you didn t purchase them at their store

Thanks

Hey ! cheers guys...

Yes they are a Japan only release.

I’m just going trying to get a phone number or an email address so i can contact a boutique/shop direct cause I’ve still got the product code number and color and that stuff... i know they are available not that uncommonly... im just drawing a blank with my web searches...

Its annoying a friend stepped on my prada's ha-ha - I hate been vision impaired!

generally; well at least in my experience, it shouldn't be much different cost wise getting lenses put in at your optometrist rather then the point of sale...

thanks 2000dB yeah I know those two; cheers...

ah this will teach me for not been more diligent about hanging onto business cards ... oh well - I know the bern bern store in Harajuku was stocking them I might try and chase them up directly if I can find the contacts...

• 2 months later...

Yes, Japan only. I have tried numerous times to contact V&R peeps in US and EU to see if we can carry their frames in our shop in SF, but to no avail. Does not look like they want it to hit US market at this time. I'd love to bring them, even directly. If anyone has connection with Japanese distributors, let me know.