J Lindeberg Outerwear (ski)

Parker669

When I was skiing with Jon Olson (Skier in the photos) at camp awhile back he was just starting to rock this stuff. The line's come a long way and damn, I wish I was still in contact with him in order to find out where to buy it as well.

Part of me thinks that because it's seasonal stuff, Outerwear will be included in their Winter line coming shortly.

i wouldnt get one if your actually gonna get one for skiing/ snowboarding. There probably pretty high priced and if you ride park, it wont stay in the greatest condition. if you want a slimmer fit go with holden, or i think special blend/ foursquare makes some niec slim stuff. Im am personally one of those people that wear xxl stuff for snowboarding haha

i wouldnt get one if your actually gonna get one for skiing/ snowboarding. There probably pretty high priced and if you ride park, it wont stay in the greatest condition. if you want a slimmer fit go with holden, or i think special blend/ foursquare makes some niec slim stuff. Im am personally one of those people that wear xxl stuff for snowboarding haha

no worries i was too..just moving on from it. Holden ish ain't exactly cheap either...I'm pretty sure it's not a whole lot more inexpensive than JL. As far as Carbon jackets go...ewwww! haha.

I agree with hysteric. If you're actually going to ski in this stuff you might be disappointed with how it holds up. Outerwear manufacturers put lots of R&D into their products to make sure they perform when you need them most. It's part of why they sponsor people.

If you just want something stylish and slim you might want to check out 686, Mission6, or Volcom. Those three have always been my favorites.

I agree with hysteric. If you're actually going to ski in this stuff you might be disappointed with how it holds up. Outerwear manufacturers put lots of R&D into their products to make sure they perform when you need them most. It's part of why they sponsor people.

If you just want something stylish and slim you might want to check out 686, Mission6, or Volcom. Those three have always been my favorites.

I know plenty about all those companies, as i've owned at least one outerwear product from all 3, and my favorite of the 3 is m6. I just want something new and different that no one else has...

Like I said if i was gonna get traditional outerwear it would definitely be holden, or maybe airblaster as they're quite hillarious.