V-Neck Sweaters: Slim Fit

Icarus

I'll be in New York City this coming weekend and I'm looking to pick up a new sweater. The problem is, I'm tall and very thin so most sweaters are shapeless sacks. I'm no pro in this department, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Is the APC Winter '06 V-neck slim? Ideally I'd be looking for something in a dark grey with a deep-v, but I'm open to anything.

Second GAP, im 5,8 so im not sure how you will find them on length, the body is close fitting the arms are certainly slim and the V of some of the models at the mo are cut very deep, look better with just a tee underneath. others have normal Vs.

But yeah, Gap do have a knack for nice slim jumpers, slimmer and more flattering than, pringle, next etc

i'm only 5'10'' with a 33.5'' chest. gap doesn't work for me unless i get hold of xs. club monaco is ok, esp. if you go during a sale. though i think their polos are the best product they carry. i just bought a merino vneck at h&m for $35. it's a small, but it fits more like an extra small; i can just barely wear it with a button down under it. i found it to be a little long, so it might work better for you.

maybes because its fall season.

yeah, club monaco sales are ridiculous sometimes. Best place to go for good selection during sales is the rodeo drive location cuz the rich people don't have much of a mob-mentality during sale season.

Oh and ditto on the club monaco sweaters... if you size down, they fit beautifully. Like I'm usually a size L at barneys brands, but I get medium sizes for my longsleeves, coats and sweaters in club monaco and the sleeves are still (perfectly) long enough to fit me... I'm scared of what will happen when these shrink however.