Moving soon! Price drop on Carpe Diem S49 boots (size 41, fits 41-41.5)

Ratatoskr

Located in the USA, priced in USD, trades and offers allowed! Scroll all the way down, posts 2 and 3 also have items.

WTB: Guidi 997 in black leather (smooth preferred) to fit a 41.5.  Willing to buy a pair that would require me to wear an insole for it to fit.

IE Erik Ohrstrom 'heavy canvas' continously lined trousers.  Asking $500.  Mine are in this cut, but in a heavy black canvas.  ON HOLD!

cOJtIoS.jpg

This pair is a heavy, black canvas with a waxed interior and is fully lined in cotton. Despite my horrible images, the color is a very true black. The next image is the most accurate for color. A tiny tear... like 1 or 2 threads are ripped in the crotch. It's pretty much invisible (dime for scale) and the inner-waistband button is a bit loose. Waist is a bit smaller than the measurement simply because the fabric is so thick. Any questions, message me, etc.

Measurements: 
Waist (aligned, measured flat and buttoned): 41.5 cm 
Rise: 25.5 cm 
Thigh: 28.5 cm 
Ankle hem: 17.5-18 cm 
Inseam: 78 cm

VS4yT8Cl.jpg

QtqfxkXl.jpg

WlUxW23.jpg

xTb4SYtl.jpg

AlDhGpVl.jpg

JCvl9UDl.jpg

h1nYDN5l.jpg

LKh4oVKl.jpg

Edited by Ratatoskr

Carpe Diem 7-hole boots, size 41, fits 41 or 41.5 (I'm 41.5).  First image isn't mine but the silhouette is very similar.  Mine have no eyelets.  Asking $575  $517

haNeeEIl.jpg

I think this is one of the S49, probably S49W. Very similar boots are sitting in Layers London at $900 right now.

Comes with original circle laces. Professionally dyed black. Fits me, a 41.5/8.5 very well. Might be a bit more comfortable for a 41 due to low instep. Leather type unknown. If you need any pictures or measurements or whatever, feel free to ask.

Outsole measures 29.5 cm

gZaeoq6l.jpg

lJ1P14Gl.jpg

xbYD5GPl.jpg

GxfKh5ml.jpg

Y0PlHg2l.jpg

KzcXC8Pl.jpg

Edited by Ratatoskr

The Last Conspiracy "Paulo" slip-ons.  Size 42, fits true, or maybe a wide 41.5.  Asking $70

OM5DckRl.jpg

The shoes have a vibram on the sole and a heel tab in place, nailed into the rubber back-end of the heel.

These are Blake stitched. The shoes are suede and partially lined in leather (everywhere but the heel) and have a leather insole. The back end of the shoe, as you can see, is covered with a thin leather layer where a small cushion sits underneath it.

4Q0LdVCl.jpg

nmxJ5e2l.jpg

Mb0T4cfl.jpg

on3MO3Ol.jpg

uQbza92l.jpg

9fGGT4cl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...