tailoring a baggy ass/seat

poly800rock

what I found helps remedy it (without alterations or anything) is to store your wallet and phone in your front pocket instead of the back... it pulls some of the material forward, making it form to your backside better.

I haven't done this longterm on my SC47s, simply because I already have wear on my backpockets, but it does make the jeans look more fitted

will doing this make the thigh area of the jeans tighter also? i just bought a pair of Double RRLs and the sizing was way off. I saoked them in cold water for almost 4 hours and there was less about 1/2 inch shrinkage in the waist. The seat is too baggy and because of this the thigh area is to baggy/loose also.

How would i go about fixing this?

im sure it depends where the problem is.

it would probably be a combination of opening up the center back seam

and tightening it, and also opening up the inseam and "pulling" the center

back seam down a little bit - to lower the rise and get rid of some of the bulk

of fabric.

will doing this make the thigh area of the jeans tighter also? i just bought a pair of Double RRLs and the sizing was way off. I saoked them in cold water for almost 4 hours and there was less about 1/2 inch shrinkage in the waist. The seat is too baggy and because of this the thigh area is to baggy/loose also.

How would i go about fixing this?

if i was to get all this done at a tailor, about how much would it cost me?