Quick question about Acnes

freshtakk

Hey I hope someone will be able to help me out here..

Ok so here's the scenario, Ive bought Acne max garages (washed) size 32/32..they were pretty tight..so i changed them for a very loose 33/32..ive recently found some acne max raw size 31/32..does anybody know if theyll stretch out quite a bit?...just kind of stuck..any stretching advie would be handy too..

i think the best out of the three, jr, apc, and acne are going to be the apc jeans.

1, they are selvage, 2, they have a really really nice slim fit that goes with any body type, and 3, they are the cheapest of the three.

basically, you are getting the best quality and fit for your money if you pick the apc's..

if you are getting the julian reds, get the hoboken no wash's..

ifi you are getting the acne's, don't get raws.. i wouldn't trust acne raws, i don't know why, but thats just me.

they aren't as well known for their raws as julian red or apc..

and i gotta defend the acne max fit, i think its real dope.

I've got a pair of Acne Mic Rigids, in a 30/32.

The depth of colour of these is amazing, the blue is so nice, every time I see them catch the light etc, and they're taking quite a while to really lose the all over dark blue, which I love.

Fit wise, they're amazing - they started off way tight, and now the fit is perfect, I'd find it difficult to choose between my Slims and my Acnes.

Although I've just bought some Dior 19s so will see how the race pans out!

I also got some Max Garage but the feckers are WAY WAY too small, and I don't care what you say, there's no way they'll stretch enough to be able to wear them out of the house :)

So if you wanna buy a pair of 29/34 Max Garage... :)

J

• 5 years later...