The Girlfriend Birthday Present Thread

soultek

I have given my girlfriend:

- a watch (you can get decent movados for ~$300)

- a pair of apcs

- set of silver bracelets

- pearl earrings

- gold heart necklace

- dive stuff (if she likes to scuba dive)

She will basically love any jewelery that you choose out because she can wear it every day, and it will remind her of you.

Why don't you guys ask your girlfriends what they would like?

Last bday, my boyfriend picked me up a mint Raleigh 20, but it's ranged from something whoa-er like Tiffany jewellery to something smaller (but still meaningful) like books (like that one year Kid Koala toured to promote Nufonia Must Fall, we saw him twice and the bf got me the book/cd).

For my bf, I mainly get clothes and books. This year it was some SJDS and some polisci shite he likes.

i bought my wife the rby45rpm oishiroi natural indigo bandana with her initials embroidered and hand-finished edges. after all the custom work, it ended up around $120-ish. i imagine this is something that she would hold on to forever and pass down to kids or whatever. it is really a nice little token. they package it very nicely (it was even wrapped in another bandana!)

I hesitate to use the word "scam" but that's kind of what this thing is. There is no such official organization as the Star Registry. You are basically paying for a certificate that would have as much meaning as if you printed it out on your computer.

Dude, some of you guys are a crack-up. No one actually thinks that you can "own" a star. It is the thought that counts and you are obviously taking it too seriously. Women like thoughtful gifts.

even though i do it frequently, i try not to buy the girlfriend clothes, shoes, accesories, etc. i'd surprise her and take her on a weekend trip. pack her a bag with essentials without her knowing and whisk her away for just a couple nights somewhere, out for dinner, wine, and then...'da cock'.

figure if you plan it decent, it shouldn't set you back too much...