Track jackets

DJ_Flame

why not adidas? if you have some godly luck, you might find the herringbone tracksuit that came out during their tavel/flight series. i saw that one at harputs and one at an adidas outlet in gilroy, but no extra small [tear]. coolestshop has a bajillion track jackets on sale right now. and what type are you looking for? the kind with a collar? fitted/baggy? minimalisitc?

sorry, i'm heavily bias; adidas all the way. i don't know about fred perry track jackets. they've never fitted how i wanted...too loosey goosey.

does anyone know if this is legit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADIDAS-CAMO-TRACK-TOP-SIZE-S-IAN-BROWN-BAPE_W0QQitemZ230030401494QQihZ013QQcategoryZ52967QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I picked up a Umbro Kim Jones track jacket in June.

The quality is top-notch and very subtle compared to the adidas ones.

I'll post a picture if i get around to it

You can never go wrong with adidas but given the recent patterns on them, they're straight fugly. And steer clear from that Missy line.

I also picked up a Carhart jacket, very simple and clean with no obtrusive stripes.

In addition, I was looking at the American Apparel track jackets but found some lacking, but the velour track jacket was nice enough for me to crack my wallet open - the maroon type red with a vintage feel.

i was given an all black fred perry one. it looks nice, but is cut really odd.

the sleeves are super long and bunch up, but the length of the body doesn't match

maybe it's my body shape, but i am pretty much average height and build

i'm thinking you can't really go past adidas, but the kim jones ones look nice too