Jeans for sale!

jake431

I have two pairs of jeans up for sale (Sugarcanes are sold):

1) Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage 33/34. New with tags. Measures 17 inches across the waist, 34 inches long at the inseam. As they are new with tags, they've never been washed. They list for $265. I'm selling for $230, shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping.

2) SOLD - Sugarcane 1947 501 repro - one wash model. Tagged 34/34. Other than the one wash that Sugarcane gave them, they've never been washed, and laundered only once. Measures 16 1/2 across the waist, 33 inches long at the inseam. They list at History Preservation Associates at $217 plus shipping. I'm selling them for $140 shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping..

3) Grnappletree jeans. Tagged 32. Waist measures 17 across, inseam measures 33 inches. New without tags. They are dark denim, with a neat cool Apples burlap patch. They were $110. I'm selling for $60, shipped for free in the US. If you want them shipped farther, you'll have to pay shipping.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

-Jake

I'm really interested in the Suagrcanes, do you happen to have any pics? Also, how do these compare to the RRDS in terms of fit? Thanks.

I don't have any pics, I'll take some tonight and post them. The fit is discussed quite a bit in the Superdenim forum, a simple search should tell what you need to know. It's a higher rise than the RRDS, with a slimmer leg opening.

-Jake

Sugarcane pics (Taken with my crappy digital camera w/flash):

Front:

IMG_0894.jpg

Back:

IMG_0895.jpg

Patch:

IMG_0896.jpg

Pockets:

IMG_0898.jpg

Selvage:

IMG_0899.jpg

Hope this helps!

-Jake

If goldengloves doesn't want the Sugarcanes, I'll take them off your hands.

Sold. I'll pm you with my address and we can discuss...

-Jake