EVISU, EDWIN, LVC, Levis Red in Toronto???

b e

there use to be a store next to Get Outside that sold Levi's Red...Studio Deluxe use to carry them also...i think both stores stopped though due to the lack of positive response...but worth checking out as they may have decided to stock up again...

JetRag use to be the only store i can remember that carried Edwin...but they're finished now...

Vice may pick up Evisu denim again...

I think the best spots for "designer" denim would be TNT (Rogan, Nudie etc), Delphic (Rogan), Lileo (Nudie), Studio Deluxe (Nudie)...and check Kensington mkt...they might have some good vintage levis kicking around...the good stuff usually goes quick though...

Where's Get Outside ?

Actually... i'm really specifically looking for some nice levis'.

I'll be sure to check kensington market... which store there sells levis? Cause I have never been to Kensington market ever! haha

Do you guys think the Levi's store at Fairview mall ,etc. carry Red/ LVC, or Engineered or anything? or just crap stock?

Emmm I dont remember seeing anything good ever at Levi's Toronto.

Get outside is at : 437 Queen Street West, Toronto, Tel: (416) 595-5595

Kensington Market is somewhere at Chinatown Spadina

Not hatin but I dont see anything special with seven jeans.

Edited by superposition on Mar 9, 2005 at 01:44 PM

• 3 weeks later...

hey i kno that over the rainbow carries some edwin and some premium 501s - i got my (1947) deadstocks there... they carried the immortal (which i didn't buy cuz it was like 500). right now they have a 501 there with selvedge, but no rivets in the back pocket.. so prob like late 60s repro maybe? they have earnest sewns, pdc and more mainstream stuff too. sick place for denim. check it out if you get a chance. only stuff cooler to get denim would be showrooms of vintage places - but you need a serious hookup for that!

peace

• 1 month later...
Quote:

hey i kno that over the rainbow carries some edwin and some premium 501s - i got my (1947) deadstocks there... they carried the immortal (which i didn't buy cuz it was like 500). right now they have a 501 there with selvedge, but no rivets in the back pocket.. so prob like late 60s repro maybe? they have earnest sewns, pdc and more mainstream stuff too. sick place for denim. check it out if you get a chance. only stuff cooler to get denim would be showrooms of vintage places - but you need a serious hookup for that!

peace

--- Original message by jdavis on Mar 31, 2005 11:09 AM

lol

vintage denim showroom

sounds interesting

yeah...

69 vintage (by the drake on queen west), and exile, black market, twice is nice, flashback (all on kensington) have showrooms that most people don't care about. they export to japan and to places that do. they'll be at the clothing show this weekend on sat and sun - and for me thats always a definate must go.

http://www.theclothingshow.com/vendors.html

definately lots of stuff to see - me i personally go first thing when it opens

Quote:

i only saw maybe 1 or 2 different models of edwin at over the rainbow. i know neither of them are selvedge if that's what you're looking for.

--- Original message by sr20det on May 11, 2005 06:09 AM

how much r edwins usually