Alden CXL Boots X2 (11.5 Barrie), Mister Freedom Engineers (11)

docdocgs

Hi all,

Three great pairs of boot for sale. Just not wearing these styles anymore, and I want them to go to someone who will appreciate (and wear!) them.

1) Alden Plaintoe boot in Natural Chromexcel on the Barrie last. Beautiful, already aged from its light tan beginning color to a delicious caramel. I've had these boots for a couple of years and have literally only worn them a few times. These are from a long-sold-out run from Leather Soul. Asking $400 OBO.

NatCXL1.jpg

NatCXL2.jpg

NatCXL3.jpg

2) Another great pair of Alden CXL boots, this time with a captoe, and also from Leather Soul, again with Barrie last. I wore these in rotation with a few other pairs of boots, so they have a few miles on them, but still tons of life left in them. Super-comfortable. They look more red in the pictures than they are in real life. Anyway, asking $250 OBO for these.

CXLCaptoe1.jpg

CXLCaptoe2.jpg

CXLCaptoe3.jpg

3) Finally, a pair of original, Julian-made Mister Freedom Engineer boots in size 11. I added vibrams as you can see. These are just the best, but unfortunately, are a bit too small for me; seems to be tts 11. I'm asking $450 OBO for these great boots.

MFEngineer1.jpg

MFEngineer2.jpg

MFEngineer3.jpg

I will be happy to take other pictures to help you feel as psyched as possible that you're getting an awesome pair of boots at a very fair price. Just ask.

Thanks a lot!