Taking Offers: Extremely Rare 2013 Alexander Mcqueen Python Leather Jacket (BNWT, Size: S/M)

Masin

I'm currently taking offers on an extremely rare python skin & suede jacket from Alexander McQueen completely BNWT. They only made very few of these for the season due to the extremely high price tag & limited market. The more common color they made was black, and they only made a couple in cream. The jacket is sold out everywhere and the retail price is $7,800.

Exterior:

The Exterior features a combination of real python skin and suede in a bomber style jacket. The collar & bottom also features high quality wool. The color is the rarer light tan/cream which was only offered in a couple of stores. The python skin is buttery soft and very high quality. The suede is equal in softness giving a nice overall texture. The jacket is lightweight and would be ideal for the Spring, Summer & Fall. Please check the pictures below for more information.

Interior:

The interior features soft nylon embroidered with skulls throughout giving it the classic Alexander Mcqueen look. It also features a pocket & hook lined with python skin as seen in the photos. Please check the last photo of the inner tag for the full material composition.

Sizing:

• Chest Measurement: 20.5 Inches. (the measurement from pit to pit, jacket laying flat & zippered)
  • Length Measurement: 26 Inches. (full back measurement from top to bottom, includes the collar)
  • The label says IT 48. It would best fit a U.S. Small normally or be a very slim fit for a U.S. Medium.

Pricing:

• The Retail Price is $7,800
  • My price is $7,800 (But of course I'm open to any offers :) )
  • Feel free to post, pm or email me offers. Email: [email protected]
  • I would consider offers that combine cash & trade-ins (just make sure the trade-ins are BNWT)
  • All transactions will be through Paypal only

Shipping

• Due to the high price tag & rarity of the jacket, I'd only feel comfortable shipping to the United States.
  • If you're outside of the U.S. and really want the jacket, I may consider mailing it with full insurance. Be aware that the shipping cost will be $300+ and may not be worth it to you.

Feel free to mail me with any questions and I'll be happy to assist you in a timely manner. I guarantee the jacket is 100% authentic or I will refund you TRIPLE your money back.

Pictures:

bz0Tbhv.jpg

KivvkzZ.jpg

39Nl7CC.jpg

KiZMxqD.jpg

R4eByfy.jpg

i8jVHHb.jpg

SrY06W3.jpg

Feel free to mail me with any questions and I'll be happy to assist you in a timely manner. I guarantee the jacket is 100% authentic or I will refund you TRIPLE your money back.

Edited by Masin

You deserve neg rep. Read the rules before posting. You have no price and you posted twice in one day, on two days now.

There is a very obvious pinned thread titled SUPERMARKET RULES that reads:

posting requirements for your thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Descriptive title

- Firm asking price (accepting offers is ok but a price needs to be stated)

• 3 weeks later...

Are you seriously negging other peoples posts in other threads just because they negged yours? What a fucking cry baby. 

Do you have a brain to realise that all your posts that were negged were because you still didn't have a price? Go back to sucking your dad's dick because that's the only validation at life you'l lever achieve. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...