drunk thread!

will_i_am

double, holy crap..

in related news, I've just had my longest hangover. got wasted on thursday and today, saturday morning I felt like a regular mild hangover. yesterday morning, I felt like I've stayed up for 5 days and someone kicked the shit out of me.

yeaaaaah... that double fisting thing... sounds like what frat people would do on one of their passed out bros whilst taking pics (or youtubing it).

damn frat peeeps, doing the gayest stuff that homophobes can do whenever they get drunk.

tonight i went to a kegger at the house where they shot kenny vs. spenny cuz my buddies friends just moved into it last week

it was amazing, they have a second house in the backyard that had spaearkly k & s stickers and a kenny vs. spenny sticker inside, so random, so many fit bitties too my god wat a good night

• 9 months later...

house party last night out in the fucking boondocks of riverside

4 of us killed 1.75L of Black Label w/ Diet Coke36 Bottles of Blue moon[and 1/8th of Blueberry Kush

no hangover....i agree with above statement that herb reduces hangover intensity