FS: Oakstreet Bootmakers Brown Hunt Boot, Wolverine 1000 Mile Courtland & Wolverine 1000 Mile Rockford

Billthebutchr

Images of all 3 boots are in the album linked herehttp://imgur.com/a/zHA4q

Oakstreet Bootmakers Brown Hunt Boot: $175obo

These boots are in great condition, and have zero issues or defects. Always taken care of and treated with Venetian shoe cream. Size 7.5 D, but they do run 1/2-1 sizes big so please keep that in mind. Made in the US with quality leather and amazing craftsmanship. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers so please shoot me a message. 

Wolverine 1000 Mile Courtland Boot: $200obo

These boots are almost brand new. I've only worn them about 5-6 times, and they also have zero issues or defects. Made in the US and in perfect almost brand new condition. Size 7.5 D, but they do run 1/2-1 sizes big so please keep this in mind. The leather has been treated with Venetian shoe cream, and always kept in the box. I purchased these directly from Wolverine, so they are not factory seconds. Please message me with questions. Thanks

Wolverine 1000 Mile Rockford Boot: SOLD

These boots are almost brand new. I've only worn them about 2-3 times, and they also have zero issues or defects. Made in the US and in perfect almost brand new condition. Size 7.5 D, but they do run 1/2-1 sizes big so please keep this in mind. The leather has not been treated since I've had them, but I've also not worn them very much. Always kept in the box and purchased directly from Wolverine. Not factory seconds. Please message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks

Edited by Billthebutchr