Sign in to follow this  
e0d9n0b5

SSL certificate warning

Hello super official! I am getting an SSL certificate warning when I sign in via my mobile device(nexus 4, latest version of chrome)

Please contact me if you require more information.

Thanks

i've been getting the same error on an older version of chrome (in osx) for the past ~2 months, as well as on my galaxy nexus and (original) nexus 7. any help would be appreciated.

hmm. no idea. i shall ask the techspurts.

i've been getting the same error on an older version of chrome (in osx) for the past ~2 months, as well as on my galaxy nexus and (original) nexus 7. any help would be appreciated.

Hello super official! I am getting an SSL certificate warning when I sign in via my mobile device(nexus 4, latest version of chrome)

Please contact me if you require more information.

Thanks

the certificate should still be valid - it was only set up in may 2013.

seems no issue on iphone/chrome but confined to nexus/chrome...

have opened a support ticket with forum devs to see if it is specific to browser or if its on software side.

Now that you mention it, I don't remember it happening on my iPhone. I just recently switched to a Galaxy Note 3, and it's happening. It doesn't really bother me, but I just thought you may have wanted to know. 

this reply from techs

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Hello,
This is likely a security setting within the browser itself as I'm unable to duplicate this on any desktop browser. Could you please have the users experiencing this issue try a different browser on their Nexus tablet and see if they can duplicate the issue? 

Now that you mention it, I don't remember it happening on my iPhone. I just recently switched to a Galaxy Note 3, and it's happening. It doesn't really bother me, but I just thought you may have wanted to know. 

nexus 4 is a phone. they could have just used browserstack.com, too

^browserstack costs money

i think they just wanna see if the issue is related to Chrome for Android or specific to Nexus 4. or maybe its on all devices running Android 4.x.x

seems like its mostly likely due to a browser/network/security setting

i am using a samsung galaxy s3 and recently getting this error on both stock browser and Chrome for android.