FS: M.A+ jute, Alexandre Plokhov, Cloak & Robert Geller jackets (sizes 48-50), Zam Barret j-jeans size 50

drexl

Hey everyone,

Letting go of a few pieces that sadly do not fit me or are just lingering in my closet. Located in Canada, prices include shipping to North America (rest of the world a little extra).

1. M.A+ jute hook closure blazer, size 52 but fits more of a 48-50. Just received this from Fenix, but my stupid shoulders are too big to fit into it. Don't be fooled by the tagged size, this thing is cut slim as hell, shoulders and armholes are narrow. I'm usually a true 50, so I would recommend it for a large 48 or slim 50.

Made from a hardwearing jute fabric, irregularly dyed (see picture of the inside lining too) giving it a beautiful texture, signature 0.925 silver hook closure and cross on the sleeve cuff. Masterfully cut collar that you can wear up like a throne collar or folded down like regular blazer lapels. I personally never wore it, just tried on, but it's pretty much in pristine shape, comes with original M.A+ canvas bag.

Asking what I paid (a helluva deal considering the rarity of the jute pieces and the original price), only $800.

Measurements: 17" shoulder to shoulder, 20.5" pit to pit (first hook loop - 20" on the second loop), 26.5" sleeves, 28.5" length.

nljr.jpg
kekm.jpg
j3dy.jpg
vvs4.jpg
0i7e.jpg
ra4y.jpg
xdnz.jpg
k1we.jpg
pjh7.jpg

It is essentially the same jacket as this one from Atelier, except it has the signature M.A+ outer pockets.

os53.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img809/5430/f6b4.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/3050/mu1h.jpg

Edited by drexl

2. Ann Demeulemeester asymmetric jacket, size M (fits a 50). Great piece from Ann's fall-winter 2007-08 collection, made of a super soft and warm jet black cotton/rayon fabric. Features a detachable hood, asymmetric button closure and cutaway front.

Piece is in excellent condition, asking only $OLD!

Measurements: 21" pit to pit, 17.5" shoulders, 26" sleeves, 34" length from collar seam to hem
Edited by drexl

3. Robert Geller cotton riders jacket, size 50 (fits like a 52). Cotton iteration of the rider's jacket made from a black grosgrain fabric with some nice detailing such as back waist tabs and zippered chest and waist pockets. Sadly, the jacket runs about one size big in the body, more of a 52 rather than a 50.

Brand new with tags, asking for only $OLD

Measurements: 22" pit to pit, 18" shoulder to shoulder, 27.5" sleeves, 27" length (collar seam to hem)
Edited by drexl

4. Alexandre Plokhov FW12-13 one-button blazer, size 50 (fits like a large 48-slim 50). Beautiful modern tailoring that we love and come to expect from Plokhov. Pagoda shoulders with roped sleeve heads, sharp squared lapels and fully functional extra long sleeves. Made from a nice black speckled donegal wool / silk fabric.

Same story as the M.A+ jute jacket, the armholes on this jacket are quite narrow and my arms will not fit into them. The jacket is definitely cut slim, I would recommend it more for a large 48 or slim 50.

It is brand new with tags, retailed for $1,750. Only asking for $575.

Measurements: 20.5" pit to pit, 17.5" shoulders, 27" sleeves, 29" length

2g0u.jpg
5viv.jpg
qsqv.jpg
euy2.jpg
gkhm.jpg
7q4v.jpg
qyl8.jpg

Some store and runway pics:
vrcj.jpg
nzdn.jpg
j8t1.jpg

5. Cloak cotton herringbone barn jacket, size S (fits a 48-50). IMO the best piece from the fall-winter 2006-07 collection, this is the grey cotton version of the jacket that was presented in the runway show. Classic Cloak details like the pointed cuffs, along with leather buttons, hidden back zip map pocket, front tab closure, quilted lining.

It it in good shape, however the cotton fabric has started to fade in some parts (not very noticeable) due to the sun I believe. The lining has one very small (1cm) tear in the lining, which I will repair prior to shipping it out. Finally, it is missing a leather button on the collar. It is tagged a size S, it would fit a size 48 best although a 50 might be able to squeeze in as well.

Due to the condition of the jacket, I am asking only $250 which I believe is a fair price.

Measurements: 21" pit to pit, 17" shoulders, 28" sleeves (due to pointed cuff, really more 26"), 27.5" length

yefs.jpg
2wvz.jpg
pp9e.jpg
yi4x.jpg
abm2.jpg
fwez.jpg
08zn.jpg
icrd.jpg

The cotton version of this jacket:
cuvb.jpg

6. Zam Barrett minimalist J-jeans, size 50. These are the amazing OG canvas version from Zam in cold dyed grey canvas that accentuates the complex and intricate seamwork. Oxydized back metal belt loop, optional cloth belt loop and raw hems.

These jeans are pretty much brand new with tags, as I always end up wearing my black washed canvas version instead. Asking only SOLD, THANKS!

Measurements: 18" actual waist (side to side), 10.5" rise, 37" inseam, 7.5" hem
k8tn.jpg3my7.jpg
5pea.jpg
72ua.jpg
8boi.jpg
mwio.jpg
ulxp.jpg
kvrk.jpg
ho9k.jpg

Edited by drexl

And probably more....

Some things left to be listed (not complete list):
Ann Demeulemeester fall 2010-11 draped coat, size S - $750
Taiana black felted wool scarf - $200
In Aisce cold-dyed overlocked top, size IV (fits 50) - $200
Individual Sentiments cotton/cashmere seamed longsleeve top, size 3 (fits a 50) - $200
Officine Creative rumpled toe lace-up boots, size 42.5 - $325
Officine Creative washed horse leather lace-up workboots, size 42 - $375

SOLD ITEMS:

-10 Sei 0 Otto high-collar overlocked leather jacket, size 50 (fits true to size).
-Cloak high-collar leather jacket, size S (fits a 50).
-Helmut Lang mohawk hoodie, size 52 (fits true to size)

Edited by drexl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...