FS: Visvim, NBHD, WTAPS, Flat Head. DEALS

jcashen87

International (outside the US) please contact me as shipping will be adjusted slightly. Very reasonable and easy to deal with. Pm me or email me at [email protected] for any correspondence. Prices are in Paypal Gift, i am 100% legit. Just add the 4% for any if you wish to not pay gift. I SHIP NEXT DAY guaranteed. All items come with tag, garment bag, extra fabric, and fabric when applicable.

I take care of all my items, you are always getting authentic obviously and well cared for pieces. I have 100% ebay feedback under the name pictured in the tags. I had to add a couple useless letters to my usual screen name of jcashen87. SO on ebay its just sjcashen87

I have 3 Pairs of "Fluxus 03 cut corduroy" All are SIZE 2. Professionally Hemmed to a 30" inseam and tapered to a 7.25" leg opening

Size 2 Lt Indigo NATURAL DYE FW13. Never worn just professionally hemmed and tapered. 30 inseam, 7.25 leg opening. Great Rich color of light indigo. Nat dye suede patch. COncealed zipper pocket within back right pocket good for a wallet. $295 shipped. (Retailed at 50k yens)

DSC_0480.jpg

2 pairs of fluxus 03 cut corduroy SOLD.

Flat Head THC shirts sold

Also have a WTAPS crewneck sweater SS12. Vintage style Flocked print. Size 2, fits like a JP medium. Very thick and warm. Its WTAPS cut n sew line, so its heavier duty than the typical crews and hoodies they produce on bull ink blanks. Very nice and only TRIED ON. Brand new $165 shipped.

DSC_0488.jpg

Visvim Pauline Hoodie FW13. SOLD to another happy customer.

Finally a NBHD M65, "Mitchell Leaf Camo" Items title was "M65 reef camo" Spring Summer 12. Very nice all cotton jacket. concealed zipper side entry on left breast pocket. Snap button closure pockets. Button placket. 100% new with tags. $265 shipped(retailed at over 40k yens. Comes with NBHD hanger and tags

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

Edited by jcashen87

• 2 weeks later...

NEXT HAVE A BRAND NEW PAIR OF COCHISE BOOTS BURGUNDY SIZE 8. ONLY SELLING AS I GOT TWO PAIRS AND THESE BOOTS ARE SO STURDY AND TOUGH I WILL NEVER WEAR MY FIRST PAIR DOWN. $930 SHIPPED US. COME GET SOME DEALS. MESSAGE ME FOR MORE PICS ETC. COMES WITH BOX, HOLOGRAMS, ETC ETC. PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL AT [email protected]

DSC_0504.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[email protected]     Best to contact email. PayPal only, International welcome, prices for buyers outside US labeled as international. Questions welcome, Low Ballers ignored. Reasonable offers can be heard out.

For Sale New with tags box etc etc. Holtom FW13' Boot. Similar to Armiger but with the grizzly sole, only tried on at home they are so tough and sturdy, like a cochise boot if anyone is familiar. Honestly won't have the rotation to break them in with other models i have right now. Horween Cowhide leather. Brown Color. Leather Laces, dust bag. Really great tough boot, with one of the best soles they use. get your moneys worth with a long lasting tough as nails all leather grizzly/cochise type boot.

SIZE 8

$825 Paypal and Shipping is included

International Price $855

DSC_0567.jpg

Size 8

Patrician Perf Folk SS12' 9/10 VERY lightly used a couple times, pics show the sole barely dirty. Comes with box tags, dust bags etc. Like all my items.

SOLD

Edited by jcashen87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For Sale, Viberg 1950 Service boot UK size 7 US SIZE 8. Custom ordered and made from viberg boot in Canada. Fit just like a Visvim size 8

Retail for 680, i will let go for half. $340 plus shipping to your region. Get some great boots for a STEAL. email   [email protected]

Made with "Merlot" color chromexcel leather from Horween leather tannery in Chicago.

Brass eyelets, leather laces, leather insole.

Black Dainite Sole

Worn twice for brief time. Dirt on sole is easily wiped off, just some leaves or something stuck in the little spike like areas of the dainite sole.

DSC_0633.jpgDSC_0632.jpgDSC_0634.jpg

Edited by jcashen87