Sign in to follow this  
bill

Haider Ackermann mens S/S 14 - Paris

i love it.

johnny depp will be ringing haider some time soon

I am not the biggest fan of jewel tones, but I think Ackerman makes it work here.

Silhouettes are very slick.  Really like some of the tapered pants' shapes and the effect the tucked scarf has.  Very (for lack of a better word) cool.

I'm not a fan of the shiny fabrics, the low button stance on the blazers (particularly in combination with the widening out at the hips) and the taper on the pants is a bit too extreme. And yet I still find myself liking it. Probably more due to me liking Haider's universe and being drawn to collections that both feels like something otherworldly and yet wearable. I do much prefer the 2010 collection he did at Pitti with the mix of fine and coarse fabrics. This is a little too shiny and delicate imo. It works on rugged models with lots of tattoos, though.

Favorite items include the coats, the zip blazer and the white shirt (first pic, second post). That dragon stitching is terrible though, and looks like something from the 90s. And I want to punch Cole Mohr in the face.