FS: CCP Cordovan No-Seam Derbies

Gavroche

(I AM NOW TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS).

Generally not interested in trades, but would consider CCP boots in Size 8 (... and I'd perhaps add in a bit of cash).

Carol Christian Poell

No-Seam Derbies in Heavy Cordovan (Part Smooth, Part Reverse-ish)

Size 9 (Fits an 11 or so -- 10.5 with an insole)

Includes Rice bag and little booklet

$700 $675 $650 Including Shipping and Paypal Fees in CONUS

An incredible pair of scarred, thick, and elegant no-seam derbies. Definitely one of my favorite pairs of CCP shoes, the soles and uppers are subtle yet distinctive. Recently vibramed and fixed up at The Firm. These are not new -- they've seen some wear, but they're in excellent condition and are basically indestructible. A truly beautiful pair of shoes that will last a lifetime, they shift from a reverse-ish texture in the back part to a smooth sheen on the front.

Two small issues, which the rather low price reflects:

-- The laces frayed and snapped on me. I replaced them with generic laces, *but* I did preserve the metal tassels. You could get thicker CCP style laces and pinch the tassels onto them, or leave them as-is.

-- They originally had only 1 pair of lace holes. A previous owner had 2 more punched into them, and then had the new holes filled. I found them a little uncomfortable with only the one set of lace holes (they pinched), and so I "un-filled" the holes and use the 3 sets and they're 10X more comfortable. It would not be difficult to have them filled.

Pictures below:

IMG_0442_zps820ea643.jpg

IMG_0439_zps9acd173a.jpg

IMG_0440_zps71ea72e1.jpg

IMG_0445_zps2019998a.jpg

IMG_0446_zps1347b7c0.jpg

Edited by Gavroche