lupe fiasco hoody again....

penfold

i actually posted a similar question regarding a hoody lupe was wearing in the kick push video, i am now asking about the hoody he is wearing in the 'gotcha' video. Its the purple coloured one with the funky pattern....

finding it hard to get a link for the video...but if anyone knows the brand then let me know!

thanks

Pharrell makes pop music, Lupe is a rapper, and a very good one. IMO.

lets not get too ahead of ourselves.....he is far from a very good rapper....although he is talented and being prepped for an incredible career. He still has a very long way to go.

well when you as big as mtv im sure it isn't hard to set up a site that is accessible on all platforms.

My buddies just launched the redesigned MTV overdrive a few days ago, its mac compatible now

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/

the Lupe Fiasco you guys are looking for is there I think, whoever he is!

lets not get too ahead of ourselves.....he is far from a very good rapper....although he is talented and being prepped for an incredible career. He still has a very long way to go.

think whatever you want, but lyrically he's light years ahead of 95% of todays rappers. in addition to a sharp mind he has a good flow and output, a good presence on the mic and so far has had good production or beats (whether borrowed or not). in addition to that he seems like a cool dude with his feet on the ground. I dont know what your definition of a good MC is but thats pretty much mine.

Thanks for answer....I agree Lupe is a fresh talent to Hip Hop...but people shouldnt hate on Pharrell...he maybe mainstream now and make pop music...but his beats are sick and if your into hip hop you know how much he has done and for a long time now

The new Clipse record is fire. Im not hatin on Pharrel at all.

musically, there's no comparison. pharrell's out there and on the merit of pure visibility he's got a huge platform for pushing what's cool and repping streetwear/skaters/etc. but be real -- the stuff he has a direct hand in peddling is a little wack, from his solo bit to his streetwear lines.

we'll see when lupe drops his own righteous kung-fu gear, but for the moment he's killing it on the rap end no question.

My first post on a good thread. Lets just hope he deosnt doo for MHI/Maharishi what Pharrel did for A Bathing Ape ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mainstream or not Pharells beats cant be scoffed at, and I agree that Lupe is very talented but will he sthand the test of time .............. I say probably !

I'm not hating on pharrell either, hes just more a producer than an artist (atleast so far) and I think its better that way; him singing hooks is fun for a while but the album was pretty terrible.

True true. A much much better producer than aritst. His solo joint is pure vanity but I like the first N.E.R.D. record.