WTB: H&M Clothing

holeinthewall

There are tons of cool stuff at H&M right now, vest, coats, skinny tie etc, etc. I will take a look at them again tom. I have an extra black and grey hoodie size small ready to ship and for sale. But you can pm me as well as to any orders you might have in mind. Thanks! Oh I saw the peacoat there, it looks very Dior Homme, not wool but waterproof material in black with the waist belt, $80 if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, would someone be able to get me a peacoat in a slim 38 or a regular 36? i'm open minded to any colour

i was thinking maybe you could bring a camera and take a few good pictures of the different coats they have and then email ([email protected]) them to me, and i'll pick the one i like and we'll complete the transaction. of course i will pay a finders fee for your trouble.

thanks!

their clothings have a slim and regular version? ??

m65greyic4.jpgm6570wq0.jpg

trenchjf0.jpgvesttv0.jpg

So I'm making my last trip tomorrow. If anyone wants pick ups. PM to figure out total cost to your area. The trench has a different sizing convention. Not sure what the 42 translates to US size. Maybe somebody could help out. Btw I still have a Small B& Grey hoodie ready to ship and the other M65 jacket style in my other post. Thanks!

^ H&M XS hoodies are going to be just slightly smaller than an AA Small hoodie so they may be a tad big on you but not too much.

So would you suggest someone who wears Small American Apparel hoodies to buy Small H&M, or go one size down to XS H&M?

BTW who here is buying and shipping internationally, I'm after a jacket and some hoodies. Haven't got replies for a while from the others I PM'd, I will pay first once confirming the order etc. and money for your time.

So would you suggest someone who wears Small American Apparel hoodies to buy Small H&M, or go one size down to XS H&M?

BTW who here is buying and shipping internationally, I'm after a jacket and some hoodies. Haven't got replies for a while from the others I PM'd, I will pay first once confirming the order etc. and money for your time.

I wear a small AA hoodie and I like the XS H&M hoodies because they are a little tighter in the chest. However I also have some S H&M hoodies that still fit OK. Either way the fit is pretty similar so you should be fine.

I can take some measurements for comparison later if you would like.

Dammit the coats look damn fresh damn!

Someone please post an alarm for when the H&M officially opens in L.A. I'm going to frickin' camp out!

hey how much do their blazers cost? they got light colours? like white and creme? need to get something formal/casual for function soon.

thinking of getting this http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-SB-WHITE-DRESS-SUIT-MENS-Size-36-SHORT-NEW-SUITS_W0QQitemZ330021426338QQihZ014QQcategoryZ3001QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

only thing is it feels abit too formal... any suggestions from H&M customers?