WTB: H&M Clothing

holeinthewall

I'm guessing yes. Still, its H&M so it can't be that expensive.

A couple hours opened up for me today so I'll probably head out today and then again on saterday, so let me know as soon as possible. Of course, the things you are looking for might not be in stock but today if I see the grey/black striped hoodie or the jackets i'll pick them up.

if you could look into the price of the jacket that would be rad dude. size medium or whatever looks smallish but not crazy small. if that makes sense!? haha. pick it up if its under $100 for sure.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing yes. Still, its H&M so it can't be that expensive.

A couple hours opened up for me today so I'll probably head out today and then again on saterday, so let me know as soon as possible. Of course, the things you are looking for might not be in stock but today if I see the grey/black striped hoodie or the jackets i'll pick them up.

if you could look into the price of the jacket that would be rad dude. size medium or whatever looks smallish but not crazy small. if that makes sense!? haha. pick it up if its under $100 for sure.

Guest Montreal
I live 20 min. from a huge H&M that just opened. I'm going there soon to try to pick up one of those grey and black striped hoodies that everyone wants for someone on this forum. PM me with stuff that you want and I can buy it for you.

Hopefully that someone is me haha.

Aight guys sorry for the late ass update, i've been working on my college apps.....that time of year for me. Anyway, I went to the H&M store and to my surprise I saw three of those grey and black hoodies. I didn't get them though because they had a wierd tag on them.....it said like "madonna collection" or something.

Another thing. A lot of you guys asked for a lot of stuff. I know that H&M stuff isn't expensive but I just bought three pairs of shoes so i'm clean out of cash. It would be better for me if you guys could pay first so I have the funds to buy the stuff in the first place. I have a confirmed paypal account and everything.

Unfortunately I did not see any fall/winter stuff yet, but if you guys are willing to wait I will save your PM's and reply as soon as the stuff appears.

hmm i wanna buy stuff from H&M problem is i DONT KNOW what they sell...cant seem to find any online store with a big amount of H&M apparel...if someone could post pics of tees or stuff like that i would be thankful. Btw whats the smallest size hoody sold? small? or xs... somone on supermarket selling the small one which is 20 inches pit to pit..which is.. quite big?.. shirts that are 18-18.5inch fit me best...

ok, would someone be able to get me a peacoat in a slim 38 or a regular 36? i'm open minded to any colour

i was thinking maybe you could bring a camera and take a few good pictures of the different coats they have and then email ([email protected]) them to me, and i'll pick the one i like and we'll complete the transaction. of course i will pay a finders fee for your trouble.

thanks!