Vans Question

notesee

I really like one of the pairs of Vans shown in this picture below, the lowtops with the sunset graphic on it.

1001985da2.jpg

I was just wondering what the name of this specific sneaker is and if they are still available in stores or online? And if so where? I'm in NYC.

Don't mean to come off ignorant but I only have one pair of Vans that I purchased last year which would be the Mr. Cartoon black lowtops, and due to a lotta work hours recently I haven't had the chance to do any in store browsing. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Surfrider Foundation X Vans. Series of 6 pairs of Era's, each representing famous surf spots. The pair in the pic is Sebastian Inlet. Certain pairs are available at certain Vans retail stores. All are available online at Vans.com, $60 each. All are nice although I only have 3 of the 6. Go to Vans.com, click "Shop", click "Men's Classics" and scroll down to "Era, Surf" and Bob's your Uncle.

No problem. They're even better in person. The material isn't regular canvas. It's heavy like balistic nylon although I'm not sure that's what it is. If you have a Vans retail store near you, you can go there and order them and they won't charge you shipping.

Cool, I'm not sure if there's one in my area .. I would go to the Vans website right now to check the store locator but I'm at work, luckily this site is plain enough for me to browse without any suspicions though, haha.

By Vans retail store do you mean like a specific Vans outlet or any store that sells Vans sneakers?

^ One of Vans stores, that is, not a retailer that carries Vans but an actual Vans store. If you use the store locator on the Vans site (bottom center of home page), it give you a choice of "all retailers" or "vans store". Choose "Vans store". You'll get a list of Vans stores and outlets. I don't know if a Vans outlet will do it but it wouldn't hurt to try.